Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Clouds

I love watching the sky; clouds in particular  fascinate me.  I keep a cloud chart NOAA pinned to my wall near my desk to check the sky and identify the types of couds I see.  I've seen some strange formations over the years.  One stormy day the clouds looked just like Picaso had painted his Starry Night over the yard.  They were big fluffy swirls of gray and white.  Today however, I've encounted the strangest cloud yet.  I've learned that I can keep my music in a cloud.  So Grandma Swift has claimed her tiny spot in one of those virtual clouds whose whereabouts seem as nebulous as the mist and wind in the clouds that roll through the sky.  I think I will call it my heavenly music - even if it is just an old cowboy song or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown