Friday, December 21, 2012

Garage Accidents

Well, I did it again.  I've had an accident in the garage.  That is where my "car wrecks" happen.  Somehow if I can just get in or out of the garage, I have no problems on the road.  I've bumped mirrors, broken tail lights, and knocked the door frames.  Today it was the garage door.  It wasn't quite up as I pulled out and wouldn't you know it - CRUNCH.  Thank goodness, my dear brother-in-law was able to get the bent and hanging bottom panel back on the tracks.  Grandpa Swift just sighed when I called and told him what had happened.  He knows my depth perception is not the best.  Since it has been years since I've had a garage that I can actually park in, I was worried that I would do something like this.  So there it is.  The bent panel can be fixed, the car is fine, and I will not get into the car from now on unless the door is up!

1 comment:

  1. Suppose this could be funny, but it never is to the person it happens too! Glad no serious damage was done. Enjoy your holiday ahead...read lots, drink tea more!

    ReplyDelete

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown